On 26th October, The University of Technology and Arts of BYUMBA (UTAB) has signed a partnership agreement with COGNICERT Limited from United Kingdom which is a provider of personnel and management systems certification services on a wide range of international standards.
The purpose of this agreement is to establish the terms and conditions under which COGNICERT and UTAB will collaborate to conduct high quality, internationally recognized training and certification programs.
Scope of the training:
Current Portfolio Programs is mentioned below. The list may be updated as and when necessary with mutual consent between COGNICERT and UTAB:
- Cognicert ISO 9001 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Course
- Cognicert ISO 22000 Services Management System Lead Auditor Course
- Cognicert ISO 22301: 2019 Business Continuity Management System Lead Auditor Course
- Cognicert ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Lead Auditor Course
- Cognicert ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor Course
- Cognicert ISO 21502 Project Manager
- Cognicert ISO 2440083 Hotels Service Manager
- Cognicert Operations and Supply Chain Professional
- Cognicert Procurement and Contract Manager
- Cognicert Product Development Manager
- Cognicert Shipping Management Professional
- Cognicert Quality Management Professional
- Cognicert Quality Laboratory Professional
- In-Class training: This will be delivered by UTAB within their country, through their teaching faculty. Such instructor will undergo the train the trainer session from COGNICERT sessions.
- Online Training: Instructor(s) from COGNICERT may be requested as and when needed will be provided by COGNICERT.
UTAB management has the pleasure to invite general public, students and staff to join this programs to increase their soft knowledge and employability capabilities.