On 11th February 2022, the University of Technology and Arts of Byumba (UTAB) received the delegation of University of Parma (Italy) and made a meeting with UTAB Authorities and Academic staff.
After the meeting, the two parties signed a MoU to promote education and cooperation as stipulated in the MoU that was signed by the heads of the two sides, Dr. MUNANA Gilbert, O.P the Vice-Chancellor on behalf of UTAB and The Prof. Paolo Andrea on behalf of the of University of Parma.
They want cooperation with UTAB in:
- Exanchange of professors, researchers and students for limited periods of time in compliance with the clauses in force in the two Contries and with the Parties ‘internal regulations in a joint effort to overcome possible administative and procedural differences
- Joint realisation of publications, academic journals and any other type of publication that may be of interest for both parties
- Joint development of reaserch projects in any area of interest for both parties
- Joint creation, development and promotion of innovative educational activities
- Organisation of conferences and/or workshops