Welcome to UTAB Kiramuruzi
Ministry of Education and UTAB Discussed on How They Can Promote Quality of Education, Review of Academic Programs, and Other Development Projects.
A bilateral Meeting Between Hon. GATABAZI Jean Marie Vianney, Minister of Local Government and Fr. Dr. MUNANA Gilbert, O.P., Vice Chancellor of UTAB.
UTAB Hatangijwe ku Mugaragaro Club Y’ihuriro Ry’ubumwe N’ubudaheranwa
The Ambassador of Zimbabwe Paid a Visit to UTAB in the Framework of Establishing a Partnership Between Zimbabwean Universities and Private Sector
Different services offered at UTAB Kiramuruzi
- To provide all information about UTAB and orientation about
admission, registration, reorientation, suspension and transfer.
- To receive and orient the issues of students concerning marks complains, reorientation, suspension and resuming studies to different concerned departments and communicate them the feedback.
- To provide all necessary documents to students from UTAB Byumba.
- To receive and check students’ documents requesting for admission,
registration and academic documents and send them to the office of
- To receive, record and submit bank slips to Finance Department.
- To facilitate the delivering of lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars
UTAB – KIRAMURUZI is situated in Eastern Province, Gatsibo District, Kiramuruzi Sector. It is a learning facility for students of UTAB living in the surrounding area.