To be admitted in Level 1
The candidate should have the Secondary school certificate issued by the Rwanda Education Board (REB) or Equivalent with at least two principal passes required by High Education Council (HEC).
To be admitted in Level 2, 3 & 4 from other Higher Learning Institutions
The following documents are requested:
- Application letter written to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Academics Affairs and Research
- Notarized Academic transcripts for previous levels.
- Copy of the proof of payment of 10,000 Rwf for admission
Admission and Registration Requirements
REQUIREMENT FOR STUDENTS TO BE ADMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING FACULTIES:
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (SSMDS)
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (AEMRE)