Faculty of Social Sciences, Management and Development Studies
The Faculty of Social Sciences, Management and Development Studies opened its doors January 26, 2006. In SSMDS faculity, we are convinced that education is the basis of any meaningful development of a country.
Faculty of Social Sciences, Management and Development Studies has two departments with various specializations:
|Department of Management and Development Studies||
|Department of Social Sciences||
- Family preservation.
- Preservation of child abuse and neglect.
- Public health workers.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- Mental health practitioners.
- Counselors for drug and alcohol addiction.
- Community integration Officers.
- Publication of community directories.
- Crisis managers.
- Retirement planners.
- Mentors in detention facilities.
- School adjustment counselors.
- Handicap accessibility programs.
- Social insurance programs.
- Anthropologists work in deserts, cities, schools, even underwater archaeological sites or as forensic.
- Anthropologists in crime labs, in physical anthropology laboratories, and in museums in a wide range of areas.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Budget Analyst.
- Financial Accountant.
- Management Accountant.
- Tax Accountant, etc
- Local community and economic development.
- Nature conservation.
- Environment and community planning.
- Corporate run developmental agencies.
- Run their own Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and thereby, directly be associated with rural folk, etc.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
- Innovations in Business management,
- Cooperative managers,
- Start and build a successful technology-based company,
- Consultants in entrepreneurship and Cooperative management,
- Auditors in entrepreneurship and cooperative management,
- Leverage new science and technologies from corporate or university laboratories,
- Develop winning business plans,
- Scale companies to be globally successful,
- Business advisors, etc.
- Microfinance Institutions Managers,
- Microfinance Institutions Advisors,
- Microfinance Institutions Innovators,
- Microfinance Institutions Auditors, etc.
Graduates at UTAB from Level I to Level V get the following awards respectively:
- Certificate of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Advanced Diploma of Higher Education
- Ordinary Degree of Higher Education
- Honors Degree of Higher Education