Directorate of Consulting and Cooperation
External Consultant in charge of Consultancy and Cooperation
Duties and responsibilities
- To identify potential and effective partners, aid to mobilize funds for investments in various projects.
- To prepare business proposals and presentations to be shown to senior management.
- To elaborate and update UTAB Consultancy policy.
- To monitor and evaluate the Memorandum of Understanding with other institutions, form hypotheses and solutions.
- To liaise with partners or potential clients and other units to increase income generating activities.
- To develop and implement new procedures or trainings.